Thai Pork Tenderloin with Grilled VegetablesPork
- 1 pound pork tenderloin
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro (minced)
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon jalapeno chilies (minced*)
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger root (grated)
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 medium zucchini (trimmed, cut lengthwise into 1/4-inch slices)
- 1 yellow bell pepper (seeded, cut into 6-8 pieces)
- 1 red bell pepper (seeded, cut into 6-8 pieces)
- fresh cilantro (for garnish)
- 1In medium bowl, combine soy sauce, lime juice, minced cilantro, brown sugar, jalapeno, garlic, grated ginger and sesame oil. Reserve 4 tablespoons soy mixture, set aside. Put remainder of soy mixture with tenderloin in a self-sealing plastic bag. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or as long as overnight.
- 2Prepare grill with medium-hot fire. Remove pork from marinade; discarding marinade. Grill 8-10 minutes per side or until meat thermometer inserted in thickest part reads 145 degrees F. (total time about 20-25 minutes). Take pork off the grill and allow to rest for 3-5 minutes. Brush vegetables with reserved soy mixture and grill 4-5 minutes per side or until tender and starting to brown.
- 3To serve, slice tenderloin into 3/4-inch slices. Fan slices around outside edge of serving platter; place grilled vegetables in center. Garnish with fresh cilantro, if desired.
PER SERVING *
|Calories200Calories from Fat50|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat50|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.