- 4 boneless pork chops (1-inch thick)
- 3/4 cup salsa
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger root (grated)
- 4 tablespoons roasted peanuts (coarsely chopped)
- 2 tablespoons cilantro (chopped)
- Place chops in 4-quart slow cooker. In medium bowl stir together salsa, peanut butter, lime juice, soy sauce and ginger root; pour over chops. Cover and cook on low heat setting for 8-9 hours, until pork is tender. Remove chops to serving platter. Remove sauce from slow cooker; skim off any fat on the surface. Pour sauce over chops, garnish with peanuts and cilantro.
- Popular Oriental flavors of lime, peanut, soy and ginger season this no-worry pork chop dish. Assemble ingredients in the slow-cooker and let chops cook undisturbed all day. Accompany chops with hot cooked rice, to soak up the spicy sauce, a cucumber and rice vinegar salad, and warm flour tortillas.