- 1 pound ground pork
- 2 tablespoons ginger (grated)
- 1 clove garlic (crushed)
- 1 small onion (thinly sliced)
- 2 cups coleslaw mix
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes (crushed)
- 4 flour tortillas (10-inch, warmed)
- fresh cilantro (chopped)
- Heat large nonstick skillet over high heat. Add pork, cook, crumble and stir until pork is no longer pink, about 3-4 minutes. Add ginger, garlic, onion and coleslaw mix and stir-fry with pork for 2 minutes, until vegetables are wilted. Stir constantly to blend all ingredients well, about 1 minute. Spoon equal portions of mixture onto warm tortillas, garnish with cilantro, roll up to encase filling and serve.
- Serves 4.