- 1 chicken breasts (frozen)
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 3/4 cup hot water
- 1 teaspoon instant yeast
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 5 tablespoons chunky peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons minced ginger (I use the squeeze bottle kind!)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons hot chili oil
- 2 teaspoons sriracha sauce (more if you like heat, less if you don't)
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup green onions (chopped)
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper (sliced)
- 1/2 large carrots (peeled and grated)
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup broccoli (chopped)
- 3 tablespoons sesame seeds
- Bring out your Crockpot/Slow Cooker and line it with your handy, dandy plastic liner.
- Throw the frozen chicken breast, chicken broth, and hoisin sauce into the Crockpot.
- Set to high and cook for four hours or until the chicken comes apart easily with a fork.
- Shred chicken, then drain excess liquid. (Can be made up to one day ahead).
- Combine yeast and warm water in a medium-sized mixing bowl.
- Add 1½ teaspoons of salt, two cups of flour, and knead until smooth (about 5-8 minutes).
- Cover and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 425° Fahrenheit.
- Roll out dough into a large disk ¼ inches thick on parchment paper.
- Move dough and paper to baking sheet.
- Combine sauce ingredients in a blender and process until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, combine chicken, bell pepper, carrot, and broccoli with 4 tablespoons of pizza sauce. Mix until uniformly covered with sauce.
- Spread remaining sauce evenly over dough.
- Top with cheese, chicken, green onions, cilantro, and sesame seeds.
- Bake for 17 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the crust is golden brown.
PER SERVING *
|Calories1000Calories from Fat350|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat350|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.