If you are searching for a way to create the savory and sweet flavors of Thai food without having to spend a fortune on take out or dinning in a restaurant, then try this Thai Jasmine Rice with Chicken. The rich and hearty flavors of this dish are out of this world. Thai dishes are packed with palate pleasing spices and herbs. The aromatic ingredients in this dish will bring everyone to the table. Why not make this decadent dish for your family this weekend?
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 1 red pepper (sliced and seedless)
- 3 garlic cloves (peeled and chopped)
- 1/2 package fresh mushrooms (sliced)
- 1 onions (peeled and chopped)
- 2 chicken breasts (cubed)
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon saffron
- Before cooking, prepare all the ingredients and set in place.
- Heat peanut oil, soy sauce, and sugar in wok until it begins to smoke slightly.
- Add red pepper, garlic, mushrooms and onion.
- Add chicken cut into cubes.
- Add peas.
- Stirring constantly, cook stir-fry until chicken is no longer pink.
- Season with ginger and saffron and stir well to combine.
- Turn up heat and add the cooked rice.
- Stir well to combine with other ingredients.