- 1/3 cup rice vinegar ($0.59)
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar ($0.10)
- 1/2 teaspoon toasted sesame oil ($0.06)
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes ($0.03)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt ($0.02)
- 2 cucumbers (large, $1.60)
- 3 green onions ($0.25)
- 1/4 cup peanuts (chopped, $0.19)
|Calories80Calories from Fat25|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat25|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Fedra Poppen 19 Oct 2018
I loved it, I added a little fish sauce and it was even better, loved how all the flavors work together, savory, sweet, acidic and spicy, yum!
Kay May 19 Jan 2018
This salad is a favourite at our house. So refreshing, interesting taste with the sesame seed oil and the rice vinegar, easy to make. Love it!
It was ok! It ended up being fairly spicy so beware of the red peppers
Vicki 12 Aug 2017
Simple and delicious spicy salad!
Kelsey H. 14 Jul 2017
Fantastic!! A nice twist on this old summer classic.
BasilStereotype 23 Jun 2017
So friggin' good. I let it sit in my fridge for about an hour while I cooked two other dishes. I think next time I will substitute the sugar for about half the amount of honey.
Claire H. 22 Jun 2017
Yummy! I reduced the amount of sugar and it was still really good!
Jeannine Rachor 4 Jun 2017
Bery tasty! Love the bite of the rice vinegar.
Tina R. 12 Apr 2017
So quick to make. Yummy fast lunch. I made a half recipe which is a lot. This would be a great snack. No oil to speak of and filling.
Jenna 8 Mar 2017
Great side dish! I followed the measurements exactly and it turned out with just the right balance of flavors. I didn't have peanuts so I used cashews instead.