- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar (unseasoned)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice (from one lime)
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce (use gluten-free if needed)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 1/2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 garlic cloves (roughly chopped)
- 1 inch fresh ginger (square piece, peeled and roughly chopped)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons cilantro leaves (fresh)
- 4 cups napa cabbage (chopped, or shredded coleslaw mix, I like to toss in a little shredded red cabbage for color)
- 1 cup shredded carrots (prepared)
- 1 red bell pepper (thinly sliced into bite-sized pieces)
- 1 English cucumber (small, halved lengthwise, seeded and thinly sliced)
- 1 cup edamame (cooked and shelled)
- 2 scallions (medium, thinly sliced)
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro (loosely packed)
|Calories340Calories from Fat180|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat180|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Caroline A. 24 days ago
So good!!! Delicious!!!
Natalie Ellsworth 25 days ago
Perfect for meal prepping, dressing keeps well in a jar in the fridge! Just roasted some chicken breast to go on top and it was perfect.
Kate 26 days ago
Ooooh my God!!! Soooo delicious, I made another one just for myself 😍
Kaylah D. 24 Jul 2018
Amazing! Definitely going to be using the Thai sauce in other recipes as well.
Consuelo 19 Jul 2018
O...M...G! This salad is absolute perfection. I doubled up on everything because I like to meal prep ahead for a few days out and luckily my hubby loves everything I make. :) He came home tired and hungry and I had this in the kitchen. We’re also always looking for healthy dinners and we like to try different flavors. It’s my first try on a Yummly recipe and I’m not disappointed. I switched up the veggie oil for a toasted sesame seed and peanut oil combo. I also added some black toasted sesame seeds for personality and extra crunch. I also used brown sugar instead of regular sugar and I was careful to lightly salt the dressing. It was a hit! I will definitely do this again. I follow recipes but love getting creative. Inspire your inner “Ratatouille”!
Arguello 19 Jul 2018
Wonderful! Just like the dish from my favorite Thai restaurant in California. Only had Romain lettuce on hand not cabbage but prefer lettuce over cabbage anyway. Used grilled chicken and served as dinner entree. Will be on our regular dinner rotation!
FridgeRaider 18 Jul 2018
Great recipe. Never thought I'd see my family fight over salad....
Rhonda Arnold 18 Jul 2018
Awesome! Crunchy & perfect afternoon meal
Shelly T. 10 Jun 2018
So, so good! Made this for a potluck and it was a HUGE hit! The dressing is to die for! I used a combo of red cabbage and Romaine. Nice crunch!
jill9will . 22 May 2018
Family favorite- made it again last night with Leite’s Culinaria’s Grilled Thai pork on skewers and some sticky coconut rice. Everyone loves this salad!
Sarah 6 Dec 2017
I have made this salad three times now. Once with Napa cabbage, once with green and purple cabbage, and once with just purple cabbage. All were delicious. New favorite recipe. Also I have used the peanut sauce on chicken and rice, which was very good too.
Jalon Fowler 2 Dec 2017
Excellent. Next time, i might add almonds but all together delicious.
Christianne B. 28 Oct 2017
This was enjoyed by everyone. Absolutely delicious. There was so much flavour that I could have just had this as a meal in itself. Definitely will keep this as a family favorite!!
Teresa C. 21 May 2016
One word....amazing! The dressing for this is absolutely addictive! Sweet,spicy and tangy. I add chopped, grilled chicken to make it a meal.