- 2 carrots
- 2 onions
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 red bell pepper
- 4 chicken breasts
- olive oil
- 1 tablespoon ginger (grated)
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 can coconut milk
- 200 grams mushrooms
- salt (to taste)
- ground black pepper (to taste)
- Use a peeler to cut carrot strips.
- Slice the onions and chop the garlic cloves.
- Cut the pepper into strips or cubes.
- Cut the chicken breasts into strips.
- In a wok, heat oil and saute onions.
- Add chicken, saute on all sides.
- Add all the carrots, onions, bell pepper, garlic, ginger, curry, soy sauce, and coconut milk.
- Mix well.
- Lightly season with salt and pepper.
- Cover and cook 35 minutes.