- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast (cut into 1-inch cubes)
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon oil (divided)
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger
- 2 cups bell peppers (cubed assorted colors, 1/2-inch cubes)
- 1 red chili pepper (chopped, optional or to taste)
- 1 cup fresh pineapple chunks
- 1/3 cup Thai sweet chili sauce
- cilantro leaves (for garnish)
|Calories250Calories from Fat60|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat60|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Elisha Sears 11 Oct 2018
Turned out Great! I used Brown rice for a side
Janaia 22 Jan 2018
Fast and easy recipe with a lot of flavor.
Scott S. 17 Oct 2017
Very tasty and quick dish. I had it with pad Thai noodles
Lupita 1 Jul 2017
Was such a tasty dish!! Everyone LOVED this easy to do stirfry!!! Such a big hit!!
Lauren Cooke 21 Jan 2017
Made this for my picky family and they LOVED it!!! I recommend a little more spices if you want to have a special kick. But all in all it was a really good and fast meal to prepare.
Judy Kensington 6 Jan 2017
Quick and easy to make this recipe and we really enjoyed it. Will definitely make this again for dinner.
Jeff W. 3 Dec 2016
Recently made this recipe and we really enjoyed it. Very quick and easy to make also, which is a huge bonus.
L C. 27 Oct 2016
I think it's a awesome quick and easy meal for the whole family to enjoy! It was delicious!! Thanks
Debra Howard 28 Aug 2016
Very good. A little hotter than I like, but husband loved it. I cooked the chicken in coconut oil. That was nice too.
Claudia W. 3 Aug 2016
What a great recipe for Thai food and stir fry lovers. Nice and spicy, I added zucchini pasta to it.
Annelise Mcdermott 27 Apr 2016
I love this recipe! It's definitely a staple in our house. I (like the other user) add much more ginger and garlic. You will not regret trying this!
Kimberly L. 22 Feb 2016
Great recipe and my boyfriend loved it as well. Followed the recipe but added more garlic and ginger