- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup sliced shallots (thinly, from 1-2 large shallots)
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger (minced)
- 2 tablespoons thai green curry paste
- 4 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 13 1/2 fluidounces coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 4 dark brown sugar (or packed teaspoons light)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice (from 1 lime)
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 4 ounces rice noodles (thin)
- 2 cups cooked chicken (shredded, from a rotisserie chicken)
- 1 handful chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 scallions (thinly sliced)
- Sriracha sauce
- lime wedges
|Calories540Calories from Fat360|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat360|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Evy 4 Jan
This really turned out great. Very easy to make. The rotisserie chicken is also a better option than cooking with normal chicken filet I find, as it turns out softer and tastier.
Andrea 25 Oct 2018
Loved it!!! Didn't have cilantro to add and had to sub the curry paste with curry powder. I added celery, broccoli, cabbage and carrots with others ingedients to my instant pot for 22 min. I then added sliced spring onions and shiracha to the top. Huge hit and will make again!
Alysa Woods 7 Oct 2018
Perfect!!!! I only had red curry paste and it was delicious. Will prob half the soup broth and add extra noodles next time to make it more like a noodle dish too.
Lauren M. 21 Feb 2018
this Is a household favorite. im Not crazy about rice noodles so i serve it over rice and top with garlic chili paste. amazing. i make no variations to tgis recipe. enough to feed 3 or 4 people.
Synda Plain 15 Jan 2018
Good flavor, but pretty spicy, family needed to drink plenty of fluids and eat something else to cut the heat