- rice (Coconut)
- chicken (Thai, Stir-Fry)
- 1 1/2 cups jasmine rice (such as Thai Kitchen®)
- 13 2/3 ounces Thai Kitchen Coconut Milk
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts (cut into 3/4-inch chunks)
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup chicken stock (Kitchen Basics® Original)
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon ginger (McCormick Gourmet™ Organic, Ground)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder (McCormick Gourmet™ Organic)
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper (McCormick Gourmet™ Organic, Crushed)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil (divided)
- 2 cups snow peas
- 1 red bell pepper (medium, cut into 3/4-inch chunks)
- 1 onion (small, cut into thin wedges)
- Rinse jasmine rice with water. Drain well. Set aside. Bring coconut milk, water, sugar and salt to boil in medium saucepan on medium heat, stirring occasionally. Add rice; return to boil. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 18 to 20 minutes or until rice is tender.
- Meanwhile, coat chicken with flour in medium bowl. Remove chicken. Set aside. Add stock, honey, soy sauce, ginger, garlic powder and red pepper to remaining flour in bowl; stir until smooth.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in wok or large skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken; stir fry 5 minutes or until browned. Remove from wok. Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in wok. Add vegetables; stir fry 5 minutes or until tender-crisp.
- Stir stock mixture. Add to wok; stirring constantly, bring to boil on medium heat and boil 2 minutes or until thickened. Add chicken; stir-fry until heated through. Serve with Coconut Rice.
|Calories980Calories from Fat190|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat190|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.