- 3 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1/4 cup toasted sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup lemongrass (finely chopped)
- 1/4 cup Thai basil (chopped)
- 1/4 cup cilantro (chopped)
- 3 tablespoons ginger (grated)
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 3 thai chiles (seeds removed and finely chopped)
- In a large bowl, mix together all of the marinade ingredients until well combined. Cut chicken into 1½-inch chunks and add to marinade. Transfer to 9" x 13" inch pan and put in refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- Place the Smart Oven+ Grill Attachment in oven. Select GRILL Mode and preheat Grill to High heat setting.
- Remove chicken from refrigerator and thread onto skewers. Arrange skewers on Grill and cook for 10-15 minutes, turning the skewers once, until internal temp reaches 165°F. While chicken is grilling, place the marinade into a sauce pan. Bring to a simmer and cook 5-7 minutes.
- Remove skewers from Grill and serve with reserved marinade.