The best thing about food is being able to discover other cultures through eating traditional dishes. This Thai Chicken Salad recipe is one that resembles the cultural flavors and traditional ingredients of Thailand. You will love this Thai Salad recipe. Let us know about your experience cooking this Thai Chicken Salad in the comments below. You can also give this Thai Chicken Salad recipe a star rating so other users can learn about your experiences as well.
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 carrots (medium)
- 1/2 red bell pepper
- 3 green onions
- 1 cup cabbage (chopped)
- 3 tablespoons fresh coriander (chopped)
- 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 chile pepper (ground arbol)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon water
- Cook the chicken in boiling water with a little bit of salt. Once the chicken is cooked, remove it from the water, set it aside to cool off, and shred the meat.
- Peel and grate the carrots and cut the bell pepper into long, thin strips.
- Cut the green onions into round, thin slices.
- Mix the chicken, carrots, onions, cabbage, and coriander.
- Using a whisk, mix the lemon, soy sauce, peanut butter, ground pepper, oil, and water and pour it on the salad.
- Mix everything well and place the bowl in the refrigerator for half an hour before serving. Serve the salad with peanuts, either crushed or whole.
|Calories270Calories from Fat130|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat130|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.