- 8 ounces chicken breast (cut in 1/2 inch cubes)
- kosher salt
- 4 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 3 cups brown Jasmine rice (cooked)
- 1/2 onion (large, chopped)
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- 2 scallions (chopped)
- 3 egg whites (beaten)
- 1 whole egg (beaten)
- 2 medium tomatoes (sliced into wedges)
- 3 Thai chili peppers (optional)
- 4 teaspoons soy sauce (or tamari for gluten free)
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
|Calories680Calories from Fat110|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat110|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Babe 6 Dec 2018
Good, just the smell of fish sauce.. omg
Cecelia Armijo 13 Oct 2018
Excellent!! Easy and fast! It will be my mainstay!
Eva E. 31 Jul 2018
muy deliciosa! I really enjoyed it.
LiMit3D 21 Jun 2018
Good best ever gona make every time now
Cory Henry 9 Jun 2018
I'm following the exact directions. However, I have not found a recipe that creates fried rice on par with a restaurant.
Caleb Yoder 5 Jun 2018
tastes just like Thai chicken fried rice
Emin Ozkan 10 May 2018
Proportions are a bit off. I used 1.5 lb chicken, which turned out fine. I would also use white rice next time. Also recipe does not specify whether 3 cups proportion is cooked or raw. Next time will use 2 cups uncooked rice
Bryan B. 29 Apr 2018
turned out pretty good. added some sweet chili sauce and it tasted great.
Renee Mcgee 31 Mar 2018
I really enjoyed it! Thanks!!
gil c. 28 Mar 2018
Very good.. I wanna make it again
Leaty 16 Mar 2018
great! family lovef it!
Michelle 26 Feb 2017
It is an excellent way to use leftovers. I usually add whatever vegetables I have on hand. You can always use a bit of water in the soy sauce if you find it a bit too salty.
Thomas P. 15 Apr 2016
A little to much sodium for my taste buds. If I made this again it would all be low sodium ingredients.