- 1 pound beef tenderloin
- 2 cucumbers (thinly sliced)
- 4 shallots (peeled, sliced)
- 1 red pepper (deseeded, cut into sticks)
- 1 yellow pepper (deseeded, cut into sticks)
- 1 green pepper (deseeded, cut into sticks)
- 2 1/4 pounds baby spinach
- 2 tablespoons thai basil leaves (fresh)
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons cilantro leaves (fresh)
- 1 red chili (thinly sliced)
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- 2 tablespoons palm sugar (grated, or brown sugar)
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- Heat a frying pan over high heat. Sear beef for 4-5 mins per side then let rest for 10 mins. Slice thinly.
- Meanwhile, combine cucumbers, shallots, peppers, spinach and herbs in a mixing bowl. Whisk together remaining ingredients then toss with beef and salad.
- Serve immediately.