- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cans refried beans (16 ounces each)
- 4 1/2 ounces green chiles (chopped, drained)
- 1 package McCormick Taco Seasoning Mix
- 4 cups shredded mexican cheese blend (divided)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Microwave cream cheese and sour cream in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1 minute or until cheese is softened. Remove from microwave. Mix with wire whisk until smooth. Add refried beans, green chiles, Seasoning Mix and 2 cups of the cheese; mix well.
- Spread bean mixture into 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with no stick cooking spray. Sprinkle with remaining 2 cups cheese.
- Bake 25 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve with tortilla chips.