- 2 pounds skirt steak (trimmed)
- 1/2 cup Wish-Bone Italian Dressing
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup steak sauce
- 1 tablespoon horseradish
- 2 cloves garlic (finely chopped)
- 1 cup finely chopped onion
- 8 slices Texas toast (or thickly cut white bread, toasted)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Pour Dressing over steak in shallow baking dish or resealable plastic bag; turn to coat. Cover, or close bag, and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Heat oil in 8-inch skillet over medium heat and cook onion and garlic, stirring occasionally, until onion is tender, about 8 minutes. Combine onion mixture, Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, steak sauce and horseradish in medium bowl.
- Evenly spread mayonnaise mixture on toast, then top with steak.
- Remove steak from marinade, discarding marinade. Grill or broil steak until desired doneness. Cool slightly, then thinly slice; set aside and keep warm.