- 4 pounds pork shoulder roast
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard (prepared)
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 onion (extra large, chopped)
- 2 cloves garlic (crushed)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 8 hamburger buns (split)
- 2 tablespoons butter (or as needed)
|Calories580Calories from Fat100|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat100|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Mandy Falloon 25 days ago
Makes so much food & tastes great!! Very easy preparation. Cut up the onion & throw everything in!
Cantadian1 28 days ago
Turned out really well!! Made this out of loins instead of the shoulder. It was really good!.
Tai 12 Dec 2018
It turned out really good! Will make again
SuperFoodie 29 Oct 2018
Excellent. The best meal I’ve made in weeks and the easiest. The only chopping involved was one onion
Kayla Dildine 27 Oct 2018
husband loved it!! was very good. put extra bbq sauce and less thyme
Brooks 27 Sep 2018
turned out good, i think i put too much thyme in.
Krista Knight 13 Sep 2018
Awesome pulled pork. It’s my go to recipe!! I serve it with slaw, pickles and cheese on brioche buns. Mmmmmmm!!!!!
Barbara H. 31 Jul 2018
Delicious! The pork was tender and full of flavor.
David Dotson 31 Jul 2018
I used Dijon Mustard and about half as much pork (without reducing the recipe) and it turned out great!
CJ 11 May 2018
Yummo. I thought there was too much chili powder but after eating it on fresh bread rolls with coleslaw I was mistaken. Delicious.
Patti 23 Jun 2017
awesome! big hit in the house