- 1 cup Wish-Bone Italian Dressing
- 1 1/2 pounds skirt steak (trimmed and cut into 3 or 4 pieces, about 6 in. ea.)
- 4 orange bell peppers (large red, yellow and/or, quartered)
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- 4 tablespoons prepared horseradish (or 1 to 2 Tbsp. prepared wasabi)
- 8 fajita size flour tortillas (6-in.)
- In large, shallow nonaluminum baking dish or plastic bag, pour 1/4 cup Dressing over steak. In another large, shallow nonaluminum baking dish or plastic bag, pour 1/4 cup Dressing over peppers; turn to coat. Cover, or close bags, and marinate in refrigerator 3 to 24 hours. Refrigerate remaining Dressing.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, blend Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise and horseradish; cover and chill.
- Remove steak and peppers from marinades, discarding marinades. Grill or broil steak and peppers, turning once and brushing with remaining 1/2 cup Dressing, until steak and peppers are done.
- Warm tortillas on grill and thinly slice steak. Serve steak and peppers with horseradish mayonnaise wrapped in warmed tortillas.