If you are searching for a savory sandwich to spice up your weekday lunches, then try this recipe for Texan Beef Wrap. The aromatic spices pair perfectly with the succulent meat and vegetables atop a warmed up tortilla. This quick and easy wrap are wonderful for weekday lunches, an easy weeknight dinner paired with your favorite side dish. Any way you serve it, you will love the hearty flavors and textures. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do.
- 2 tomatoes
- olive oil
- 500 grams beef strips
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- salt (to taste)
- ground black pepper (to taste)
- spice mix (Texas)
- ranch dressing
- sweet corn
- spices (Texas)
- Wash the tomatoes and blanch them to easily remove the skin.
- Diced the peeled tomatoes.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a skillet and add the meat.
- When the meat is well browned, add the diced tomatoes and sugar.
- Season with salt and pepper. Mix well and add the Texas spice mix.
- Warm the tortillas up.
- Prepare the wraps: add little meat, ranch sauce, pickles, sweet corn, and 1 or 2 leaves of lettuce.