- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2/3 pound ground chicken
- 2 tablespoons Mexican seasoning mix
- 12 ounces mixed beans (rinsed)
- 4 large flour tortillas
- 1/2 pound cheddar cheese (grated)
- 1 large tomato (finely chopped)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. For the chicken mixture, heat oil in large frying pan over medium heat. Add the chicken and cook, stirring with a wooden spoon and breaking up clumps, for 5 mins or until browned. Add seasoning and mix well. Add beans and 1/3 cup water. Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for 5 mins or until thickened.
- Place a tortilla on the prepared baking sheet. Spread with 1/3 of the chicken mixture, then sprinkle with 1/4 of the cheese and top with another tortilla. Repeat with the remaining chicken, cheese, and tortillas, finishing with a sprinkling of cheese. Bake for 15 mins or until golden. Cut stack into quarters. Top with tomato and cilantro and serve with sour cream.