- 1 pound pork tenderloin (cut into thin 1-inch wide strips)
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons chipotle pepper marinade
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 3 cups cornbread stuffing mix
- 3/4 cup green onions (thinly sliced)
- 11 ounces corn (Mexican-style kernel, drained)
- 6 ounces sharp cheddar cheese (finely shredded,, 1 1/2 cups)
- Stir together oil and marinade mix in medium bowl. Add pork and toss until evenly coated with marinade. Cover; marinate in refrigerator for 15 to 30 minutes. Bring water to boil in medium saucepan. Stir in stuffing mix. Cover; remove from heat.
- Heat large skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork and marinade mixture. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes. Add onions; cook, stirring occasionally, for 1 to 2 minutes more or until pork is no longer pink and onions are crisp-tender. Stir in corn; cook for 1 minute or until corn is heated.
- Fluff stuffing with fork. Add stuffing and 1 cup cheese to pork mixture in skillet; toss until combined. Remove from heat; transfer mixture to a serving dish. Sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup cheese on top and serve.