- 1/4 water (cold cup)
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/4 cup lite soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon oil (sesame seed)
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger (fresh grated)
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground turkey
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup minced onion (finely)
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper (finely minced)
- 1/2 cup grated carrot
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 teaspoon ginger (fresh grated)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon teriyaki sauce (see recipe instructions below)
PER SERVING *
|Calories45Calories from Fat20|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat20|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Saudia F. 12 Aug
Teritlyaki Turkey turned out greatd I loved the moister. Next time I'll add more heat like cayenne.
Hilary Colbert 13 Jul
Very easy recipe and the meatballs turned out great! You really don’t even need salt and it’s a good way to get your family to eat vegetables.
Emily R. 18 Mar
Love this one! My kids loved it too especially the sauce.
Michael Nerdahl 31 Dec 2017
Turned out great! A big hit.
Kristen 8 Sep 2017
So tasty! I'd definitely make it again. I struggle to follow recipes but it worked out well! Replaced honey with maple syrup, and added 1/4 c nutritional yeast and 2 tbsp flour in lieu of the breadcrumbs. I made them a bit too large so next time I'd aim for the size of a toonie.
Marlene M. 27 Aug 2017
Good needed extra time to cook
Kara M. 16 Aug 2017
Tasty! Served over fried quinoa and it was really good. The sauce is a bit on the sweet side so I would cut down on the brown sugar next time.
Devin B. 25 Jul 2017
Made as directed - so yummy with rice!
Heather-SydneyCarter K. 10 Feb 2017
I substituted quick oats for the panko bread crumbs and they turned out delicious! Thanks for the recipe