Get everything ready before starting and this dish is a breeze to make. Enjoy out on the deck with fresh crusty bread and a glass of ice tea.
- 12 ounces pork tenderloin
- 1/3 cup teriyaki sauce
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon sesame oil
- 3 drops hot pepper sauce
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 6 cups mixed greens
- 1 1/2 cups snap peas
- 6 ounces peapods
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms (sliced)
- 1 cup chow mein noodles
- 1/3 cup green onion (sliced)
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds (toasted)
- Slice pork tenderloin into 1/4-inch slices. Brush slices with some of the teriyaki sauce; set aside. Stir together orange juice, cornstarch, sesame oil, hot pepper sauce and remaining teriyaki sauce. Set aside.
- In large skillet heat oil. Stir-fry tenderloin slices over medium-high heat 2-3 minutes or to desired doneness. Remove meat from skillet. Add green onion to skillet. Stir in orange juice mixture. Cook and stir until slightly thickened and bubbly.
- Meanwhile arrange greens on 3 dinner plates or in large salad bowls. Sprinkle with peas, mushrooms, and chow mein noodles. Arrange tenderloin slices on top. Drizzle with hot orange dressing. Sprinkle each serving with sesame seeds.