Teriyaki Steak SaladMadeleine Cocina
If you are searching for a recipe with traditional elements as well as a ton of protein, we got you covered! This recipe for Teriyaki Steak Salad is delcious as well as the perfect post-workout meal. Try out this recipe and see how your body responds to the added protein intake. Let us know your thoughts in the comments below. We are happy to read your comments and respond. You can also give this Teriyaki Steak Salad recipe a star rating.
- 4 pork chops (smoked)
- 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce
- 2 lettuce leaves (chopped)
- 2 red cabbage (leaves, chopped)
- 1 carrots (cut into long strips)
- 1/4 cup peanuts
- 3 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- pepper (as desired)
- 1Grill the pork chops in a skillet on medium-high for 2 minutes.
- 2Add the 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce and let the pork chops cook for 4 minutes on each side.
- 3Turn off the stove and cut the pork chops into small pieces while disposing of the fat.
- 4Spread the lettuce, cabbage, and carrot evenly on 2 plates.
- 5Mix the 3 tablespoons teriyaki sauce, lemon juice, olive oil, and pepper in a small bowl to make the dressing.
- 6Add the pork chops to the plates, pour the dressing on top, add the peanuts, and serve.