- 1 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1 salmon (large, cut into half or 2 medium salmon steaks)
- 1 package broccolini
- jasmine rice (follow packet’s cooking instructions)
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds (for garnish, optional)
- Place salmon in a bowl/ deep dish, add teriyaki sauce and turn salmon to coat. Set aside for 15-20mins.
- Wash rice in a saucepan/ pot, add enough water and place over high heat and bring to boil. Simmer for 10 mins or until rice is not crunchy. Turn off heat.
- Place non-stick pan on high fire. Once pan is hot, tear a piece of baking paper in the pan to avoid fish sticking. Add salmon and cook on each side for 3 mins-5 mins (I like them cooked through).
- Transfer to plate, sprinkle with sesame seeds, serve with rice and steamed/ pan-fry broccolini or other green vegetables.