- 1 teriyaki-marinated pork tenderloin (about 1-pound**)
- 2 navel oranges
- 3/4 cup papaya (OR mango, chopped)
- 1/4 cup green bell pepper (slivered)
- 2 tablespoons red onion (finely slivered)
- 2 tablespoons cilantro (chopped)
- 2 teaspoons lime zest (OR lemon zest)
- 1 tablespoon jalapeno chilies (finely chopped *)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Peel oranges, remove seeds and coarsely chop oranges. In medium bowl combine oranges, papaya or mango, bell pepper, onion, cilantro, lime or lemon peel, lime or lemon juice, and jalapeño pepper. Cover and chill at least 1 hour.
- Cut pork tenderloin crosswise into 12 slices. Place between plastic wrap; press with heel of hand to 1/2-inch thickness. In large skillet sauté pork, half at a time, in hot oil for about 3 minutes on each side. Serve with salsa.