- 1/2 cup teriyaki (La Choy, Stir-Fry Sauce, OR Teriyaki Marinade and Sauce)
- 1 pound pork tenderloin (cut into 1/4-inch thick strips)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 leaves iceberg lettuce
- 1 large carrot (peeled and shredded)
- 8 ounces water chestnuts (La Choy, drained)
- 14 ounces La Choy Bean Sprouts (rinsed and drained)
- La Choy Rice Noodles (optional)
- Combine sauce and pork in resealable plastic bag; seal bag. Marinate for 20 to 30 minutes at room temperature.
- Heat oil in large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Remove pork; discard bag and marinade. Sauté pork over medium-high heat for 3 to 4 minutes or until slightly pink in center and browned on both sides.
- Fill lettuce leaves with equal amounts of carrot, water chestnuts, bean sprouts, pork and rice noodles, if desired. Drizzle with extra sauce if desired. Roll up tightly and serve.
Alex 5 Jan
It was ok. Did a horrible job at wrapping it. Would recommend with a side of white rice