These kabobs can be made ahead and kept in the refrigerator until ready to run under the broiler.
- 1 pound boneless pork loin (cut into stir-fry strips)
- 11 ounces mandarin oranges (drained)
- 1 green bell pepper (small, cut into squares)
- 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- On skewers, thread pork strips accordion-style with the mandarin oranges. Add a green pepper piece to the ends of each skewer.
- For sauce, in a small bowl combine the teriyaki sauce, honey, vinegar and garlic powder; mix well. Brush sauce over kabobs. Broil 6 inches from heat 5-6 minutes, turning and brushing with sauce occasionally. Serve hot.