®/™©2022 Yummly. All rights reserved.Part of the Whirlpool Corp. family of brands
This online merchant is located in the United States at 883 E. San Carlos Ave. San Carlos, CA 94070.
MSRP is the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price, which may differ from actual selling prices in your area.
Teriyaki-Glazed Pork and Grilled Scallion RollsPORK
Teriyaki-Glazed Pork and Grilled Scallion Rolls
- To make glaze, bring ingredients to a boil in small saucepan over high heat, stirring often and being sure that mixture doesn’t boil over. Reduce heat to medium and boil, stirring often, until thickened and reduced by about half, about 12 minutes. Strain and set aside.
- Preheat an outdoor grill on high. Put scallions on the grill and cook, turning once, until seared and wilted, about 2 minutes. Let cool. Cut in scallion in half crosswise.
- Trim tenderloins of any excess fat and tough silver skin. Cut each tenderloin crosswise into nine 3/4-inch-thick medallions for a total of 18 medallions. Using a flat meat pounder or a rolling pin, gently pound each medallion between 2 sheets of plastic wrap until about 5 inches long, 3 inches wide, and 1/4 inch or less thick. Season the pork slices with salt and pepper. For each, place 2 scallion halves (1 each white and green parts) lengthwise across the medallion, trimming the scallion as needed. Roll up the medallions from a long side (if the pork is too short to enclose the scallion, pound slightly thinner) and transfer to an oiled baking sheet. Thread 6 rolls onto 2 parallel metal skewers. Brush rolls lightly with oil.
- Place skewers on grill and cover. Grill until undersides are seared with grill marks, about 4 minutes. Turn and grill until the rolls look opaque, about 4 minutes more. Slide rolls off skewers onto grill. Brush with some of the glaze and grill, turning and basting occasionally, until browned and glazed on all sides, about 3 minutes.
- For each serving, transfer 3 rolls to dinner plate and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Serve with remaining glaze passed on the side.