- 16 chicken wings
- 1/2 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 cup reduced sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup mirin
- 1/3 cup Stevia In The Raw
- 2 tablespoons orange juice concentrate (defrosted)
- 2 cloves garlic (sliced lengthwise)
- 3/4 inch fresh ginger (in 3 slices)
- 1 cup mango (diced, fresh)
- 2 tablespoons brown mustard
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 2 packets Stevia In The Raw
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons scallions (chopped)
- In small saucepan, combine all the sauce ingredients. Boil sauce over medium-high heat for 10 minutes. Cool sauce to room temperature. If desired, remove garlic and ginger, transfer sauce to tightly covered container, and refrigerate for up to 24 hours.
- Preheat oven to 425° F. Line baking pan, 15” x 11” or larger, with foil. Coat 2 (10” x 10”) wire racks with cooking spray and set in the pan, overlapping them.
- Cut off first joint of chicken wings and discard. Arrange wings in prepared baking pan in one layer, smooth side up. Bake wings for 10 minutes.
- Brush wings on both sides with sauce and bake, smooth side up, for 5 minutes. Brush with sauce again and bake, underside up, for 5 minutes. Brush wings a third time and bake, smooth side up, for 5 minutes. Brush wings again, and bake, underside up, for 10 minutes. Reduce oven to 400° F. Brush tops of wings with sauce and bake, topside up, for 10 minutes.
- Arrange wings on serving plate. Discard any remaining sauce.
- In mini-food processor, whirl all sauce ingredients except scallions together until smooth. Transfer sauce to bowl and garnish with scallions.