- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 cup onion (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon garlic (minced)
- 1 1/2 pounds cooked chicken breast (cut into small cubes)
- 45 ounces cannellini beans (or Great Northern)
- 2 tablespoons cilantro (chopped)
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- chicken broth (to desired consistency)
- monterey jack (shredded, to garnish)
Malcolm 6 months ago
Great recipe with a lot of good flavors. added some cream. Might want to add a spritz of lime at the end next time.
Stacey Perkins 6 months ago
Delicious! Easy to make. Definitely will make again.
Kimberlie D. 7 months ago
Fantastic! I added some cream to make it taste richer
Long a year ago
Was great, everybody loved it. I didn't have access to fresh chillies so I used a small can. I also added a can of jalapenos. I also some smoked paprika.
Kimberley Jackman a year ago
awesome & easy! i added a little milk to make it creamy! Yum!
Angela L. 4 years ago
I love this chili. It's not as heavy as traditional chili, either, so it can even be made in warmer weather. I didn't really modify; just season to taste instead of going strictly off of the recipe. I'm usually always altering spices though lol we like to eat ours more like a dip, with tortilla chips! So good :)