Tenderloins in a Pan with "Moscatel de Setúbal" ReductionHoje para Jantar
- 1 pork tenderloin
- 1 wine (generous cup of)
- black pepper
- 1Place the pan on the stove with the butter.
- 2Let it melt slowly to prevent it not to burn.
- 3Add the tenderloin and let it brown.
- 4Turn it on the other side for 2 or 3 minutes more.
- 5Season with salt and black pepper and soak it with wine.
- 6Let it reduce for 10 minutes, always at low heat.
- 7Halfway through that, turn it on the other side.
- 8Serve with any side dish, not forgetting a good salad or sautéed vegetables.