- 2 racks pork ribs (loin or baby back)
- 2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1 cup barbecue sauce (commerical or homemade)
- black pepper
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F. Season the ribs with salt and pepper.
- Pour the water into the bottom of the roasting pan and place the ribs on a rack over the water. Cover tightly with foil. Cook slowly in oven for two hours.
- Preheat grill and season grill with towel dipped in vegetable oil (use tongs for safety). Once slow roasted, cool ribs slightly. Rub the smoked paprika all over the ribs. Grill over medium heat until charred and tender, but not dry, about 5-8 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 155 degree F. Brush with barbecue sauce and grill for 5 more minutes until just beginning to char on all sides.