- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise
- 1 eggs
- 1 green onions (chopped)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pound lump crab meat (fresh, frozen or canned)
- 1 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- In large bowl, combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, egg, onion, cumin, oregano, salt and pepper. Gently fold in crabmeat and 1/2 cup bread crumbs. Shape crab mixture into 8 patties. Coat patties with remaining 1/2 cup bread crumbs.
- In 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat and cook patties, in two batches, 6 minutes or until golden brown, turning once; drain on paper towels. Serve, if desired, with lime wedges.