- 1/2 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 3/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs (Italian)
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, cheese and garlic powder in small bowl. Brush both sides of chicken with mayonnaise mixture, then coat in bread crumbs. Arrange chicken on baking sheet.
- Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
Andrea A. 7 Aug 2018
Turned out perfect and moist!
Sandi H. 12 Jun 2018
bottoms got slimey and the coating fell off. I tried to flied them to brown the sad side, but ruined the pretty tops that way.
Oscar 19 Apr 2018
GREAT recipe if your short on time! The chicken came out moist and tender! I'll add this to my cooking collection.