- 26 ounces chocolate (milk, semi-sweet or bittersweet, chopped, or equal)
- chips (amount of)
- Attach heated bowl and beater to mixer. Place approximately 20 ounces of chocolate in heated bowl.
- Select chocolate tempering program and press start.
- Allow chocolate to melt for 10 to 12 minutes. Turn mixer to Stir speed and blend melted chocolate.
- When prompted (display will flash â€œaddâ€), gradually add remaining chocolate, a 1/4 cup at a time, allowing each addition to melt before adding more.
- When the chocolate has reached the correct temperature, the display will read â€œIn Temperâ€. The chocolate is now ready for coating or molding.