- 26 ounces chocolate (milk, semi-sweet or bittersweet, chopped, or equal)
- snack chips (amount of)
- 1Attach heated bowl and beater to mixer. Place approximately 20 ounces of chocolate in heated bowl.
- 2Select chocolate tempering program and press start.
- 3Allow chocolate to melt for 10 to 12 minutes. Turn mixer to Stir speed and blend melted chocolate.
- 4When prompted (display will flash â€œaddâ€), gradually add remaining chocolate, a 1/4 cup at a time, allowing each addition to melt before adding more.
- 5When the chocolate has reached the correct temperature, the display will read â€œIn Temperâ€. The chocolate is now ready for coating or molding.