- 16 ounces yellow cake mix
- 1 vanilla frosting (tub, 16 oz)
- green food color
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- Prepare cake mix and bake in 13 x 9-inch baking pan according to package directions. Cool in pan 10 mins. Remove from pan; completely on wire rack. Place cake on a platter.
- Tint frosting with green food color. Spread on top and sides of cake.
- Combine coconut and 1 tsp food color in a plastic resealable bag. Shake vigorously until well coated. Sprinkle top of cake with coconut. Arrange toys for picnic as shown.