Tea Flavored YogurtLolibox
If you have been searching for the perfect recipe that uses Tea Flavored Yogurt, then you have finally found it. The search is over. This recipe for Tea Flavored Yogurt is sweet, savory and decadent. The Tea Flavored Yogurt are flavorful and rich paired with a sweet and savory sauce. This dish does not take too long to make, and will take even less time to devour. Serve it over your favorite rice for a hearty meal that everyone will love. Happy cooking!
- whole milk (1 lt.)
- 1 package yogurt (starter)
- 5 tablespoons herbal tea
- 1Warm milk to 25 degrees Celsius.
- 2Mix the yogurt starter with some tablespoons of lukewarm milk.
- 3Add this mixture to the remaining milk and mix well.
- 4Add the tea (in a tea ball) and sugar to taste.
- 5Infuse for 5 minutes.
- 6Divide mixture into yogurt jars and start the yogurt-maker for 10 hours.
- 7Let stand for 30 minutes at room temperature and then refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving.