Tastes-Like-Ice-Cream Green SmoothieKitchenAid
- 1 1/2 cups filtered water
- 1 cup baby spinach (firmly packed)
- 1/2 cup unsalted cashews
- 2 bananas (medium-sized)
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger (1, 1/2-inch piece ginger root)
- 1/2 teaspoon natural vanilla extract
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 1 tablespoon flaxseed oil
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon wheatgrass powder
- 1Throw all of the other ingredients except for the ice into the blender jar of the KitchenAid® Pro Line® Series Blender. Secure the lid and set the Blender to the Adapti-Blendâ Smoothie program. Blend until machine turns itself off. Alternatively, blend for 40-60 seconds, starting on speed 1 and gradually increasing to speed 10 or 11, until smooth. Add the ice, and blend for 10 to 20 seconds until smooth and chilled.
- 2Serve immediately.