If you have been searching for the perfect recipe that uses Tartine with Leek Spread, then you have finally found it. The search is over. This recipe for Tartine with Leek Spread is sweet, savory and decadent. The Tartine with Leek Spread are flavorful and rich paired with a sweet and savory sauce. This dish does not take too long to make, and will take even less time to devour. Serve it over your favorite rice for a hearty meal that everyone will love. Happy cooking!
- 2 leeks (large)
- 150 grams bacon
- olive oil
- 4 tablespoons white wine
- 80 grams herbs
- 1 baguette
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Clean leeks and cut into very thin slices.
- In a frying pan, cook bacon until it is lightly browned.
- Set aside.
- Remove fat from pan.
- Fry leeks in olive oil and cook over low heat for about 10 minutes
- Add bacon and white wine
- Add the chevre and let melt over low heat.
- Blend the mixture in a food processor ot blender.
- Cut pieces of baguette and cut in half.
- Spread generously with leek spread.
- Place the bread in a baking dish.
- Bake in the oven at 400 ° F for about ten minutes.