Tartine with Leek SpreadLolibox
If you have been searching for the perfect recipe that uses Tartine with Leek Spread, then you have finally found it. The search is over. This recipe for Tartine with Leek Spread is sweet, savory and decadent. The Tartine with Leek Spread are flavorful and rich paired with a sweet and savory sauce. This dish does not take too long to make, and will take even less time to devour. Serve it over your favorite rice for a hearty meal that everyone will love. Happy cooking!
- 2 leeks (large)
- 150 grams bacon
- olive oil
- 4 tablespoons white wine
- 80 grams herbs
- 1 baguette
- 1Preheat oven to 400 F.
- 2Clean leeks and cut into very thin slices.
- 3In a frying pan, cook bacon until it is lightly browned.
- 4Set aside.
- 5Remove fat from pan.
- 6Fry leeks in olive oil and cook over low heat for about 10 minutes
- 7Add bacon and white wine
- 9Add the chevre and let melt over low heat.
- 10Blend the mixture in a food processor ot blender.
- 11Cut pieces of baguette and cut in half.
- 12Spread generously with leek spread.
- 13Place the bread in a baking dish.
- 14Bake in the oven at 400 ° F for about ten minutes.