If you want the flavors and look of a fine dinning restaurant, but can’t afford the tab, then try this Taragna Flour and Sun Vegetables Gratin. This rich, hearty, healthy, and savory dish is perfect for a summer day. These fresh ingredients blend well to create a creamy and flavorful dish that everyone will love. Be sure to pick up the ingredients the next time you go shopping so you can enjoy this blissful dish this weekend.
- 1 liter water (salted)
- 250 grams flour (Taragna)
- 80 grams butter
- 200 grams ricotta
- milk (12 cl.)
- salt (to taste)
- ground black pepper (to taste)
- 1 zucchini
- 1 yellow pepper
- 2 onions
- olive oil
- 4 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon herb mix (arrabiata)
- Boil the salted water.
- Reduce heat and add taragna flour.
- Cook for thirty minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the butter, ricotta, and milk.
- Season with salt and pepper. Mix and set aside.
- Clean and chop the zucchini, pepper, and onions.
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan, add the zucchini, pepper, and onions