- 3 pounds boneless pork shoulder
- 8 red chilies (dried, seeded and crushed)
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/4 cups pineapple juice
- 4 cloves garlic (peeled)
- 1 tablespoon chicken bouillon granules
- 1 1/2 cups white vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- salt (to taste)
- pepper (to taste)
- 2 cups pineapple (cubed)
- 24 flour tortillas (OR corn tortillas)
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro (chopped)
- Blend until smooth the chilies, oil, pineapple juice, garlic, vinegar, oregano and salt and pepper in blender. Simmer in saucepan 15 minutes. Marinate pork in mixture 4-12 hours, refrigerated. Discard marinade.
- Roast pork, covered, with pineapple cubes at 350 degrees F for 2 hours. Cool slightly and shred pork; serve with onion, cilantro in tortillas. Roll tightly.