- 2 pork back ribs (slabs, 3 1/2 to 4 pounds total)
- 6 cloves garlic (crushed)
- 4 tablespoons ginger (grated)
- 1/4 cup cilantro (chopped)
- 14 ounces hoisin sauce
- 7 ounces chipotle chile in adobo sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- In bowl of food processor, process garlic, ginger, cilantro, hoisin, chiles and sauce, coriander, lime juice and pepper. Process until smooth, scraping sides of bowl as necessary.
- Prepare medium banked fire in covered grill, place ribs away from heat, cover grill and let ribs slowly roast for 1 1/2 hours. Remove grill cover and slather ribs with glaze on both sides; cover grill and roast for 15-20 minutes more, until ribs are nicely glazed.