- 1 pound boneless pork loin roast (cut into stir-fry strips)
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 1/2 teaspoons corn starch
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sesame oil (dark)
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 8 ounces spaghetti (uncooked)
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil (divided)
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup carrots (sliced 1/8-inch thick)
- 1 1/2 cups onions (thinly sliced)
- 1 red bell pepper (seeded and cut into thin strips)
- 3 cups green cabbage (shredded)
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- Combine hoisin sauce, soy sauce, lemon juice, honey, cornstarch, sesame oil and red pepper flakes in large self-sealing bag; mix until smooth. Add pork, marinate while preparing pasta and vegetables.
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain.
- Meanwhile heat 1 teaspoon oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Stir-fry broccoli and carrots 3 minutes; add onion, bell pepper, cabbage and garlic. Continue cooking 4-5 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Remove to bowl; keep warm. Add pork mixture and remaining oil to skillet. Stir-fry 4-5 minutes or until pork is nicely browned. Return vegetables to skillet; heat through. Serve pork mixture over spaghetti.