Serve with a fresh green salad.
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless pork (cut into 1-inch cubes)
- 6 sweet potatoes (medium, peeled, cut into 1 1/2-inch cubes)
- 1 onions (large, cut into 8 wedges)
- 2 cups barbecue sauce (prepared hickory flavored, divided)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- Place pork in a 3 1/2-quart slow cooker. Top with sweet potatoes and onion. Combine 1 cup barbecue sauce, mustard and garlic. Spoon over pork, potatoes and onions. Cover and cook on low heat setting 6 1/2 to 7 hours or until pork and potatoes are tender. Stir in remaining 1 cup barbecue sauce.