- 16 ounces boneless pork chops (each)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 cloves garlic (minced)
- 7 ounces roasted red peppers (cut into julienne strips)
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme
- couscous (Hot cooked, with currant pilaf as accompaniment, optional)
- Heat oil in 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Season chops with salt and pepper and cook 4 minutes per side, or until internal temperature on a thermometer reads 145 degrees F, remove to plate and allow to rest 3 minutes.
- Add garlic to skillet; cook and stir for 30 seconds; stir in red peppers, broth, olives, vinegar and thyme; cook and stir, scraping up brown bits in pan, to make glaze. Return chops with pan glaze, turn to coat with glaze. Serve chops with pan glaze, with couscous if desired.