Simply grilled slow and low, with a flavorful kick of sauce the last 15 minutes of grilling. Serve with backyard favorites of Peppery Potato Salad, deviled eggs, Cucumber and Red Pepper Salad and icy watermelon.
- 4 pounds pork back ribs
- 1 cup french dressing (reduced-fat)
- 2 tablespoons onion soup mix
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce (reduced-sodium)
- Season ribs with salt and pepper. Grill ribs over indirect medium heat for 1 1/2 - 2 hours until tender.
- Combine dressing, soup mix, honey and soy sauce in a small bowl and mix well. Let stand 15 minutes or until needed.
- Brush ribs with sauce during the last 15-30 minutes of cooking. Serve remaining sauce with ribs.