Tangerine GelatinO Meu Tempero
Instead of just preparing a box of tangerine flavored instant gelatin mix, why not fold some tangerine segments into each serving portion before it sets? To cool the gelatin more quickly, you can set the bowl in a large ice water bath, stirring frequently, before dividing it among the bowls and adding the segments. Either way, it needs to be refrigerated for a few hours before it will be ready to serve.
- 16 tangerine (segments)
- 1 package gelatin (tangerine)
- 500 milliliters boiling water
- 1Peel the tangerines and use a knife to remove the skin from 16 separate segments.
- 2Combine the jelly mix with the boiling water until completely dissolved.
- 3Divide the jelly in 4 bowls.
- 4Add four tangerine segments to each bowl.
- 5Let cool, then refrigerate until the jelly sets.