- 600 grams pork
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons dukkah
- 1 tablespoon tandoori spices
- Peel and crush the garlic.
- Prepare the marinade by mixing olive oil , soy sauce, crushed garlic cloves , honey, Tandoori spices and Dukkah .
- Put the pork pieces in a bowl .
- Pour marinade over and stir..
- Cover the dish with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least one hour .
- Preheat the griddle so that it is hot temperature.
- Remove the marinated meat and cook a few minutes.
- You can serve with mash potatoes.